Academic Policies, Outcomes and Demographics
Student Body Demographics
Details about students attending UC Merced.
Cost of Education and Financial Aid
Information on how to meet the costs of your UC Merced education and a listing of UC Merced staff members available to answer questions and provide assistance with financial aid matters.
- Cost of Attendance — An estimate of the cost to attend UC Merced for one year including all expenses including those paid to the university.
- Net Price Calculator — the calculator provides an estimate of the potential financial aid award offers based on an approximation of your net cost of attendance
- Financial Aid Information
- Preferred Lenders - The university has developed a system-wide common lender list based solely on factors related to the borrower's best interest: financial terms of the loan, loan features and the quality of service. The UC Lender List provides you with our recommended options.
- Refunds, Withdrawals and Return of Financial Aid Funds — Information about withdrawing from UC Merced including refunds and return of financial aid.
- Textbooks — Information regarding required textbooks is available to registered students online using your student ID number and password at my.ucmerced.edu.
Health and Safety