- Ph.D., 2003 — Shakespeare Institute, University of Birmingham
- M.A. in Shakespeare Studies (with Distinction), 1999 — Shakespeare Institute, University of Birmingham
- B.A. in Honors English Literature (1st Class), 1997 — Wadham College, Oxford University
- 2018 — Warwick Awards for Teaching Excellence (WATE), Winner, Awarded annually to five faculty across the University for transformational teaching.
- 2010 — Warwick Awards for Teaching Excellence (WATE), Commendation.
- Shakespeare on European Festival Stages, editor with Nicoleta Cinpoes and Florence March. Solo author ‘Shakespeare on British Festival Stages’. Arden, forthcoming 2021.
- Othello: Arden Performance Editions. (Arden, 2018).
- Shakespeare on the Global Stage: Performance and Festivity in the Olympic Year, editor with Erin Sullivan. Solo author ‘Shakespeare and the Dream of Olympism’ (pp.1-38) (Arden, 2015)
- Reviewing Shakespeare: Journalism and Performance from the eighteenth century to the present. Monograph (Cambridge University Press, 2013)
- A Year of Shakespeare: Re–living the World Shakespeare Festival, editor with Paul Edmondson and Erin Sullivan. Solo author: ‘Nightwatch Constables and Domineering Pedants: the past, present and future of Shakespearean reviewing’ (pp.12–32); reviews of Macbeth (pp.115–18) and Troilus and Cressida (pp.212–17) (Arden, 2013)
- Richard III. Monograph. Palgrave Shakespeare Handbooks (Palgrave, 2006)
Discipline: Literature and Languages