Sholeh A. Quinn
Professor Quinn specializes in the history of 16th and 17th century Iran, with a particular emphasis on historiography, or the tradition of chronicle writing during the Safavid dynasty.
Her current projects include:
- A biography of Shah Abbas
- Comparative study of traditions of Persian historical writing in Mughal India and Safavid Iran in the early modern period
- Ph.D., 1993 — University of Chicago
- M.A., 1985 — University of Chicago
- B.A., 1983 — University of California Santa Barbara