School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts
Professor Zawadzki's research examines social psychological processes as applied to health with three overlapping research areas:
- How do perseverative cognitions function as a mechanism to create and extend stress responses?
- How does perceiving emotion in others affect decision making about them?
- Can psychosocial interventions be developed to improve health and well-being?
- Ph.D., 2012 -- Pennsylvania State University
- M.S., 2009 -- Pennsylvania State University
- M.A., 2006 -- Columbia University
- B.A., 2004 -- Iona College, Summa Cum Laude